- Stainless Steel Beaded Necklace with Fleur de Lis
Stainless Steel Beaded Necklace with Fleur de Lis
Length: 18" adjustable to 20"
Fleur De Lis Spiritual Meaning – The translation of “Fleur De Lis” is “Flower Of The Lily”. The most popular Fleur De Lis Spiritual Meaning is The Holy Trinity. But it was also the symbol of the European Monarchy for centuries. Fleur De Lis is a much older symbol then you think. It appears in ancient civilizations also, symbolizing divinity, God, the Tree of Life and even its forbidden fruit.
- The Symbol of New Beginnings – this beautiful flower symbolizes the new beginnings. Also, it symbolizes death and resurrection. It is a symbol of the Phoenix bird. Which never dies, but regularly re-born from its own ashes.
- The Symbol of God – the two side petals symbolize God’s eyes. Therefore, it symbolizes the all seeing eyes of God. Which looks into someone’s soul. But these two petals also symbolize the balance kept by God in this world.
- The Symbol of The Tree of Life – in many cultures the fleur-de-lis symbolized the World Tree or The Tree of Life. This symbol was used for thousands of years. Even by the Sumerians and Egyptians. And it symbolized the sacredness of life itself.
- The Symbol of The Holy Trinity – it upper petals symbolize the Holy Trinity. Therefore, the Fleur De Lis’s upper petals symbolize The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. And it also symbolizes the balance and the harmony between the three elements of The Holy Trinity.